Why You need it
RingCentral was recognized as a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Worldwide for the sixth year in a row
RingCentral is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) platform. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise PBX and video conferencing systems, RingCentral empowers mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, device, or location.
A few reasons why RingCentral is a leader in cloud communications and collaboration:
A Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Platform, featuring a financially backed uptime SLA of 99.999%, world-class VOIP telephony, messaging and video solutions, as well as all the integrations teams need to stay productive
A free video meeting solution with team messaging that enables Smart Video Meeting™ and industry-leading collaboration features
RingCentral Contact Center Solutions
A robust customer engagement suite that offers inbound voice, outbound voice and omnichannel digital engagement solutions
Which empowers workflow optimizations and the ability to build customized solutions of select desired apps available on the RingCentral Connect Platform™
Get it for Less!
Enjoy additional savings when you include RingCental as part of our MSP Plans, or it can be purchased separately.
Recognized as a leading UCaaS solution by industry analysts and reputable companies such as Gartner, Omdia, PCMag, Frost & Sullivan, IDC MarketScape, Synergy Research Group, Google, Forbes, and more.
MBit is a proud partner with Ring Central, providing an integrated solution with Office365, Meraki Networks, and Microsoft Servers.
- All-inclusive cloud communications solution with HD voice, video, messaging, conferencing, and fax capabilities
- Team workspace with fully-featured messaging, collaboration, file sharing, and task management, integrated with RingCentral Office
- Fully mobile user experience across any device, including Android™, iOS®/Apple Watch® app
- Ability to add global geographies to an existing account with the click of a button through Global Office™ solution
- Single, easy-to-use, centralized interface for managing all offices and users
- Flexibility to scale up or down with business demands
- Ability to embed communication functionality into workflow applications for increased productivity
- Integrations with leading business applications, including Salesforce®, Google, Box, Okta, Microsoft Office 365™, Oracle, and Zendesk®
- Customization and design of systems, by customers, with RingCentral Connect Platform™
- Omnichannel interaction via voice, chat, messaging, and email through RingCentral Contact Center
- Skills-based routing, advanced IVR, and real-time analytics
- Easy integration with popular CRM applications
- Carrier-grade reliability with enterprise-grade quality of service (QoS)
- Open cloud computing platform with unlimited scalability
- Powered by the Global Connect Network, a unique service delivery architecture that is scalable, secure, and ensures high-quality service across geographies
- Industry-leading security systems and processes with quarterly audits
- Multiple state-of-the-art data centers located in the US, Europe, and Singapore
- CloudConnect service that allows enterprises to connect directly to the RingCentral cloud
- TRUSTe certified
- Operates in accordance with HIPAA
Let’s talk about it!
9701 Apollo Dr.
Largo, MD, 20774
Need additional assistance? Please contact us:
We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.